Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to Our Journey

The other day Sam insisted that we start a blog about our life together. I thought it was a cheezy idea to be honest. I thought to myself, "are we going to be 'that' couple?". And after thinking it over, I realized that it's actually a wonderful idea. Mainly because Sam is a great writer. Everything I read of hers I think could honestly be published and why not share that with the world?! My contributions will have more typos than a 9th graders critical critique of "Romeo and Juliet" and honestly, she'll probably edit everything I write because that's what high school teachers do. We hope you enjoy our thoughts, stories, mishaps and blunders as we journey through this new area of life called "parenthood". Thanks for journeying with us.
Cheers,
Matt

1 comment:

  1. Parenthood is wonderful! :) Enjoy every minute of every stage of this experience. It goes by WAY too fast! :)

    ReplyDelete